Located in Chandler, Arizona | 480-963-2550 | Contact us to Schedule your Tour
What makes us unique?
- Spanish/ English full immersion
- Spanish teachers from Latin America
- Montessori certified teachers
- Reading and writing in Spanish & English by kindergarten
(2 – 3 years)
Children strengthen both fine and gross motor skills as they explore self, family and the world in which they live.
* Students can still be potty training
(3 – 6 years)
Children develop a love for learning with a sense of order, concentration and responsibility.
(5 – 7 years)
Children use the Montessori method to develop competency in the Core Standards for Kindergarten and First grade
(2 – 7 years)
Extended Care for Pre-Primary is 2:30 - 4:30pm
Extended Care for Primary is 7:30 - 8:30am and 2:30 - 4:30pm and over school breaks